First established as a commission house in 1873, M. Ezzat Jallad & Fils soon developed into an import/export organization for construction, agricultural & industrial equipment.
In 1929, the company became the only authorized Caterpillar dealer in Lebanon.
The company expanded further in the early 1950s when a full-fledged branch was opened in Zahle. In 1970, the company moved its main headquarters from Beirut to Zouk Mikael area into a state of the art facility of over 20000 m². In 1979, another full-fledged branch was opened in Ghazieh. In 2012, a parts & service outlet was opened in Hadath region.
This extensive footprint was created in order to provide our customers with the best support in Sales, Parts, and Service.
Representations for other world-class products also exist in the company’s portfolio, such as John Deere Agricultural Equipment and Sullair Compressors.
Today, within our four facilities, we provide a full range of services to our clients throughout the entire Life Cycle of their equipment, starting from product acquisition (new, used & rental), followed by genuine parts high availability and culminating in professional after-sales support (top-class service & maintenance); thereby ensuring minimal breakdown, long life of the equipment, and high return on their investment.